Thursday, November 20, 2014

Shopping and Museum Fabre

The next day I decided it was high time I purchased some winter gear so I didn't turn into an icicle. There's something extremely boring about shopping by oneself, however I did manage to get it all done quite successfully. 

New shirt, new jeans, new jacket and new shoes!


I then decided to spend my afternoon at the museum, which although only comprised of art was a nice way to pass the rainy day.

The art was interesting, the museum was arranged chronologically so I enjoyed watching the changes from Neo-classicism to impressionism and so on.


This was one of my favourite things in the whole museum, simply because of how lifelike his face was

Its always the small details that interest me, not the huge overarching picture, but for example, how lifelike the pages of this book were.

A small modern section comprised of science fiction and computer game like graphics, this evil gremlin troll dude stood out to me as super awesome. Very Dragon Age. 

No comments:

Post a Comment