Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Last Day in Morocco

On the last full day we had in Morocco we went to visit the beach which was actually quite fun, although the beach was nothing like I expected, it reminded me more of a desert.

It stretched on as far as the eye could see, barren, dry and hot. And in the distance a camel wandered around the sand. Very strange.

The children went on a donkey ride

 More camels on the beach

My favourite part of the day was building a sand-castle

 And then back to the swimming pool for a much needed respite from the blazing heat!

The owners had organized a lady to come and clean the house for us, and she also made us a lunch of traditional vegetable and meatball tajines; they were delicious. Thank you Zara! (And I'm sorry I didn't want to marry your son. No, not even for a thousand camels.)

No comments:

Post a Comment