Sunday, October 17, 2021

Birthday Celebrations

 October 2019

My birthday this year was excellent. We celebrated the weekend before, and on the Friday I came home from work to a homemade sponge cake, champagne, chocolate and flowers!


The next morning I was taken out to Brava Cafe, just around the corner from our house, which we had been meaning to try for ages. They made a mean eggs benne and mocha!
After a lovely day, we headed out to the Dough Thrower, an Italian restaurant that was known for excellent pizza. And was it ever! As usual, I stuck with my margherita, and was very happy. 

We didn't bother with dessert, as we had the cake back home! Having it with champagne wasn't bad either.

It was a wonderful celebration, but the best was yet to come. 
The reason we hadn't celebrated on my actual birthday was because we would be celebrating for a whole week in Greece! Talk about birthday of the decade!


No comments:

Post a Comment